Tuesday, June 17, 2008

faces only their mothers could love

Among the sites that I visit regularly is cuteoverload, home of the most squee-inducing collection of critters on the internet. Full of kittens, puppies and all sorts of baby animals, I check in daily to get my fix.

But the other day, in typical tenderhearted Breda fashion, I was feeling guilty about not ever visiting its sister site, uglyoverload. Thinking to myself, "Aww...those animals can't help being born ugly - they need love too!" I decided to take a look...

...and almost immediately regretted it. I found the stuff of nightmares:

(aggh! it's smiling at me!)
Not surprisingly, there's also lots of octopode action to be found. Heebie jeebies galore - enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually got one of my photos published there: http://uglyoverload.blogspot.com/2007/09/snapping-turtles-are-more-exciting-than.html

Lots of snappers up here in the GHNW...

Ken said...

Looks like Diane Feinstein....

phlegmfatale said...

ya know, I actually think that snail thingie is cute!