Friday, December 21, 2007

zOMG.

The Willoughby Brewing Co. has a new beer out - it's called (H2A) Homage to Arrogance. It's a tribute by their new brewer to his former brewery (not mentioning any names...) and the brewing philosophy he developed from working there, the beer defies traditional style guidelines, making it un-classifiable as an IPA or a Strong Ale.

Do you all know what this means? Do you? Can you guess?
________________________________________

WBC HAS HIRED A FORMER BREWER FROM
STONE BREWING COMPANY.

Yes! (& did I mention the brewery is within walking distance of my house?)

Filling the growler tonight. Will report later. Probably much later.

(oh, and if anyone is looking for last-minute-gifts-for-Breda ideas? I need this shirt.)

2 comments:

Tam said...

First an actual job in a library, now this.

You live to make me jealous, don't you? Admit it.

Anonymous said...

Yep... "too much of a beer for me". I'm not big on heavily hopped beers (though the Sam Adams Imperial Pilsner I had the other day was interesting), and while barley-winish things can be fun, they stop being fun sooner than less-imposing brews.