Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Listen to me!

If you missed the last time I was on Gun Nuts: TNG, you now have another chance to hear me live on BlogTalkRadio! (I'll be less nervous this time, promise.)

I'll be chatting with Caleb of Call Me Ahab about my first Appleseed shoot*, and hopefully some other shooty stuff too. All callers with comments and personal experiences would be very welcome because, as you all know, I'm no expert on rifles or the Appleseed program. I'll also be happy to answer all non-Appleseed related questions, too.

Be sure to tune in tonight! Gun Nuts starts at 11PM!

*(blogged: pt.1, pt. 2, pt.3)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OT: My little idea.

http://www.eotacforum.com/viewtopic.
php?f=3&t=57298


oh and I now have a login at blogtalk.

Mike W. said...

Hopefully I don't forget to tune in this time!

Christina RN LMT said...

I'll try to stay awake...I might even call in!

Christina RN LMT said...

Waitaminute!

11 PM, which time zone?!

Christina RN LMT said...

Duh. I shoulda just clicked the link.

Since it starts in 17 minutes, I think I'll be able to stay awake ;).

Earl said...

Well, at 8 PM PDST, I knew Breda would be talking and I wanted to know all about the Appleseed - I have one to attend, two days in October in Yakima. But I was walking out of the prison, to the ferry, to the bus to the parking lot, sigh, by the time I got home. I had missed it.

Christina RN LMT said...

I got to listen to most of the show, but missed the last five or ten minutes 'cause I had to pick my daughter up from marching band practice. I really liked what I heard, even though my knowledge of rifles and shooting couldn't fill a thimble! Good show, Breda et al.

Mike W. said...

I thought the show was excellent (as usual) and you did a great job!

I don't think I've ever heard Bonnie so quiet before though.

Xavier said...

Sorry I missed ya Breda, I was kind of preoccupied....

Earl said...

Thanks to Ahab for sharing the podcast, just listened to it. I do like balance and that was fair, I will see what the Appleseed gives me in October. Having the return to motorcycling experience and more fun than I deserve ever since, I am looking forward to it. Better go find a better body to adapt to the rifle somewhere. Eleven point three pounds fully dressed, that could wear me out.