1. Started your own blog. (see this thing here, with all the words? and my photo?)
2. Slept under the stars. (kind of. In a tent under the stars. Mosquitos love me.)
3. Played in a band. (not very musical, but I can keep a beat. Maybe I could be the tambourine girl.)
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland. (long lines of hot sweaty people and cranky children? No thanks)
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis. (I'd like to, just never had the chance)
10. Sang a solo. (in church, for a bishop)
11. Bungee jumped. (oh HELL no)
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. (Origami is fun and is good for bar tricks)
15. Adopted a child. (do 6 furry, whiskered, purring, clawed children count for anything?)
16. Had food poisoning. (Ugh. And how. Damn shellfish.)
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables. (and flowers, and herbs...)
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked. (I meet enough scary weirdos at work, I don't need to go out looking for them)
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. (it's called a mental health day and yes, it counts.)
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping. (the closest I ever got was taking off my bikini top in Cancun - for like 10 seconds. I quickly realized that I am composed of very pale Irish person bits and they probably wouldn't mix well with tropical sunshine. Not enough SPF in the universe.)
27. Run a Marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. (Both)
31. Hit a home run. (is that the sport where you get to do the end zone dance?)
32. Been on a cruise. (trapped on a boat with a bunch of strangers? No.)
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. (on both sides, and only had to go back one generation)
35. Seen an Amish community. (Just a short drive away and wow - they make awesome pie.)
36. Taught yourself a new language. (trying to anyway. Irish isn't easy.)
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. (Hahaha. Riiiiiiiight. I'm a librarian, it's like charity work.)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock (wall) climbing. (I have this little fear of falling, see?)
40. Seen Michelangelo's David.
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa. (I'll visit when the place is run by elephants. I like elephants.)
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person. (someday, someday.)
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain. (and in the snow and in the sunshine...I'm a big fan of kissing, in general. Any place is good.)
53. Played in the mud. (wheel throwing is especially satisfying)
54. Gone to a drive-in theater. (mosquitoes)
55. Been in a movie. (do webcams count?)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China. (my best friend has!)
57. Started a business. (although I helped someone start a business)
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies. (I flunked out of Brownies after my 2nd year.)
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Got flowers for no reason. (I much prefer houseplants. Flowers are kind of depressing)
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma.
65. Gone sky diving. (see #11)
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a check.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. (my Pooh bear.)
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar. (overrated, in my opinion)
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London.
77. Broken a bone. (Ricky M. pushed me down in gym class in the 6th grade and I broke my thumb. Jerk.)
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle. (sorry, Mom)
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book. (it's on the to-do list)
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. (I should scan it someday, there was an entire article about me, the inspirational amputee girl who - gasp! - leads a normal life.)
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury. (as an alternate in a civil trial. Yawn.)
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club. (it should be clear by my failure at girl scouts, I'm not much of a joiner)
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake. (but I've swam in a Great Lake)
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone. (only just recently)
99. Been stung by a bee.
100. Read an entire book in one day.