Tuesday, June 23, 2009

are you ready for some Gun Nuts?

Had a great time in Indy and we're home again, just in time for tonight's Gun Nuts Radio! I have a feeling it's going to be a really fun show - we're going to be bashing the dastardly AHSA, talking about the recent Indy blogmeet, and making a big, exciting announcement! You do not want to miss this show!

The blogmeet was really wonderful - talked with some of my favorite bloggers/blogreaders/people in the universe, took a bunch of photos and received some interesting parting gifts - and I'll blog about it more this afternoon. (RobertaX has a great write-up of the event, one is even on paper, with real ink.)

The best part of my trip, though, was hanging out with this guy...

(Caleb & me, the Gun Nuts)
He may be great on the radio, but he's an even better host in real life. Caleb and his wife Lindsey welcomed Mike and me into their lovely home, supplying us with all the essentials - beer, bed, coffee, and cats. We are ever so grateful and it was really nice to just be able to hang out with my friend, minus the usual Gun Nuts Tuesday night craziness.

More later, but remember to tune into Gun Nuts Radio TONIGHT, at 9PM EST!

4 comments:

Lissa said...

Welcome back!

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

"ARE YOU READY FOR SOME, GUN NUTS?!!!!!"

"uh.... yeah?... I guess."

Tam said...

I wasn't going to say anything, but a Word Verification like "rationcu" can't be passed up...

OrangeNeck said...

Sorry I missed the live show tonight. I was at the archery shop helping someone tune his bow for 3 hours and before I knew it, it was 9:30 p.m. I left the shop at 10 and went straight to pick up the MegaMillions lottery ticket. Sorry, no winner this time, but I did manage to get FarmGirl to give me her numbers tonight. So, I'll add that to Friday's lottery purchase.