Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Gun Nuts - big damn heroes



With a nod to his favorite television show, Caleb chose an exciting topic for tonight's Gun Nuts Radio show. We're going to talk about our personal Second Amendment and shooting sports heroes...the people who have done great things for our right to bear arms and who inspire us every day.

Tune in tonight at 9PM EST to find out who Caleb and I admire and then be sure to call in - the number is 347-539-5436 - we'd love to hear about your hero, too. Listener calls are, quite frankly, one of best things about Gun Nuts Radio and the reason I tune in every week!

So, join us at www.blogtalkradio.com/gunnuts at 9PM EST tonight! It's going to be a great show!

UPDATE: If you are planning on enjoying an adult beverage while listening to the show, there is now an Official Gun Nuts Breda drinking game! Aepilotjim was nice enough to write down the rules...

8 comments:

Alan said...

So, parsing the rules...

Looks like we're always drinking.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

I gotta work tomorrow! I can't be downing a 12 pack!

Mike W. said...

NJT - Take smaller sips.

Mad Saint Jack said...

If Breda has notes on a topic, drink.

Anonymous said...

Dang! Blood test tomorrow. Last thing I want my doctor to whinge about is, "Wow, you seem really dehydrated."

Deal me in next week.

Andy said...

Flip your hair and use lipgloss all you want ... I'm off work tommorow !!

John B said...

Favorite Line in the whole show....
"Yeah! But she's OUR witch!"

Carteach said...

Good show! I got home from work early enough to catch it this time.