Saturday, August 8, 2009

best laid plans II

Well, I finally met Blackfork blogger, champion rifle shooter, and frequent Gun Nuts guest Robert Langham - too bad I looked like a drowned, shivering rat when I did. He, however, seemed as charming as he does via the magic of the internet. And what a joy it was to watch him shoot.

More later (meaning tomorrow) - I'm exhausted.*

*and for that I'd like to give a special shout-out to my idiot neighbors who woke me up by howling drunkenly in the middle of the street at 3AM. And then the cops showed up. And then some guy had a screaming "get out, get out of my house!" tirade. And then my alarm went off at 5AM and we were on our way to Camp Perry at 6...Like I said, more tomorrow.

3 comments:

Warthog said...

Don't forget to tell us how Mike did

The Old Man said...

My sympathies.

phlegmfatale said...

Isn't Robert the coolest? His Redhead is our kind of gal, too. Glad you had fun.