Thursday, April 15, 2010

chicanery

Happy Tax Day everyone! I hope that you're all able to spend a moment basking in the warm glow of being able to be in that lucky 50% that has the great honor of keeping your fellow citizens in the lifestyle to which they've become accustomed. Never mind that you have been coaxed into these philanthropic good works by the barrel of a gun - we're spreading the wealth for the common good of the children or something.

And remember, if you do happen to go to a Tea Party rally today, be on the lookout for infiltrators. Stay vigilant...


...they are a wily bunch and their cunning strategy might make them hard to spot.

(via WND)

7 comments:

DragonLW said...

Great Post...I hunt, and I can tell you that its really hard to spot wild animals in the woods, like deer, turkey, etc...

But this...this is *REALLY* challenging. Had to stare at that picture for well over an hour, and still not sure if I can spot the subterfuge going on...

Mike W. said...

Ha, it's like "Where's Waldo?"....

Anonymous said...

He is free to do that, whether he looks foolish or not.

Jim

Anonymous said...

He is obviously a Democrat. Racist Bigot = Klan Member(Democrats) Teabagger = Gay Democrat. Guess he is proud of them facts!!!

Dixie said...

Hmm, normal person, normal person, normal person, OMG UNABOMBER, normal person, normal person...

No, I don't see a Democratic operative at all in this picture.

Anonymous said...

This is just me, but I don't think it's smart to hold a sign that says "I'm a racist bigot" near someone with a higher melanin content than you...but that's just me...

ZerCool said...

Is that Noah Wyle? I see a striking resemblance...