Wednesday, February 23, 2011

...what?

Bloggers can get a lot of email. We laugh at the jokes you send us, respond to comments and answer questions if we can, but sometimes...

Well, sometimes, we get things like this:

Hello,
I want bellow 600 Series Blow Gun do you offer them and what is the price?Also what types and sizes do you carry and what is the price?Please advice bellow.
Regards.

Pressure Rating: . . . . . . . . . 150 PSI
Operating Temperature: . . . . 32° to 175° F
Body: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Die Cast Zinc
(Chrome Plated)
Nozzle: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Brass
Thumb Grip: . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vinyl
Internal Components:. . . . . . Brass


My finely tuned librarian instincts immediately made me want to help locate this blow gun, so I googled the specs. I was disappointed to learn that this is some sort of pneumatic tool and not a fancy blow dart gun. Phooey.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

Now I'm wondering if there's some poor secretary at a factory somewhere routing emails to Sales Reps demanding they put Saigas on the Library Check Out List! Wonder if you've been hacked by some White House Weasel?

Mike W. said...

Ha, so I wasn't the only one who got that EXACT e-mail this morning.

I've been getting several e-mails asking if I have certain guns for sale. I am not a gun dealer folks!

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Hmmmm.... Are you allowed to bring TOOLS into the lieberry?

Borepatch said...

I also got this exact same email. My gut tells me that this is some form of spam, and that replying to it is A Very Bad Idea indeed (because then they add you to the "we got through the Spam Filter" list).