Wednesday, November 26, 2008

beauty is where you find it

One of my readers, Cris, emailed me and said:
"I recently took my wife, Magi, who is an artist, to her first gun show. She spent most of her time dawdling around the bullet vendor's (very long) table in spite of all my entreaties to lure her away to look at all the neat guns.

She ended up asking me to buy a bunch of bullets for her. Like 6mm, 58 gr Hornady V-Max!

I couldn't figure it out -- she was cagey with me -- since she had never shown ANY interest in reloading. She just smiled and said nothing."
A few days later, Magi revealed her plan for the bullets.
Art you can wear.



Objects this gorgeous should be draped around a slender throat and shown off with a night out on the town in a little black dress - something low cut, with a bit of slink...following a casual afternoon visit to the range, of course.


p.s. I have left the images full size, so when you click on them you'll be able to see them in full detail. It might, however, be slow to load depending on your computer, so be warned.
Also!!! Both of these necklaces are available for sale, so if you're interested, feel free to email me and I'll get you in touch with Cris and Magi. I'd be more than happy to act as the go-between.

9 comments:

zeeke42 said...

Cool. Sadly, a license would be required to wear them in the PRofMassachusetts.

OrangeNeck said...

Wow, that's awesome. I could never pull off wearing something like that. I'm not slender enough and I have nothing that matches. LOL!

Unknown said...

"Beauty is where you find it"

Well, based on your prior posts, I think you'll find this link the epitome of beauty.

http://bacontoday.com/turbaconducken-turducken-wrapped-in-bacon/

(Note, N.U.G.U.N. cannot be held responsible for any last minute changes of your Thanksgiving dinner plans due to viewing the above link.)

Borepatch said...

Shoothouse Barbie also did something along these lines a while back.

Anonymous said...

OOOHHHH.....

Breda likes 3 ways!! HA!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

phlegmfatale said...

Stunning! Love it!

Larry said...

I like the second one, the (turquoise?) It doesn't look comfortable though...

Anonymous said...

Breda, I was out at the range with my dear wife today and our friend Phlegemy and this post was brought up in regards to Wearable shooty style art, and my DW was wondering if the first object of lust in this post was still available and if so what type of price might be associated with such a great piece. You offered to act as the go between for Cris and Magi so...

Thanks in advance,
Andy

breda said...

Andy, please email me.

bredafallacy@gmail.com

Thanks!