Wednesday, October 10, 2007

LOLbeer


Mah beerz. Let me show you them.







See? I wasn't kidding about the beer. I am currently drinking a Flying Dog Dogtoberfest, a Märzen. It's fairly malty, reddish in color, and has a nice fresh aftertaste. We got a 6 of this one, it's so drinkable.

I'm looking forward to trying that Sam Adams Imperial Pilsner, its supposed to be hoptastic.

My Mike is drinking the Avery Kaiser, an Imperial Oktoberfest. I tasted it and whoa! sweet and malty...fruity, almost grape-like. It's a big bottle. 9.7% alcohol. I expect Mike to be napping any moment now.

The beer adventure will continue! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daayyymmmn.

Beer AND Guns.

My wife likes neither (and I brew my own beer!).

Rustmeister said...

I'm sad. I've only had two of those pictured (Post Road and Kaiser).

TN has some strange beer laws, so I don't get some of the "normal" offerings many other states get.

The Sam Adams and Sierra Nevada look interesting. Hopefully we'll get those.