Thursday, October 2, 2008

call me Kate?

I've long been a fan of both Hepburns - Audrey for style and Katherine for wit - so I was pleased to see my results for...

The Classic Dames Test...

Katharine Hepburn

You scored 26% grit, 5% wit, 52% flair, and 29% class!

You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women.

Take The Classic Dames Test at HelloQuizzy

(maybe I could star in a witty western with Ahab, who passed along this much needed diversion.)

8 comments:

Willorith said...

The African Queen, My favorite movie of all time. What a great great pair they made, Mr. Olnutt and Rosie.

Gwyneth said...

I adore Audrey, she was so classy and beautiful, and cooky. One of my all time favorite movies is Breakfast at Tiffany's. I read recently somewhere that they wanted to do a remake but couldn't find an actress to fit the part.

I like Katherine too, for her spunk. I just always identified more with Audrey, so of course the test seems to think I'm more of a Katherine dang it :)

phlegmfatale said...

yays!
I was barbara stanwyck. Nice!

Christina RN LMT said...

Why am I not surprised...? ;)

Jules said...

We seem to have something in common - the test said I'm another 'Kate'

I loved her and Cary Grant in "Bringing Up Baby" - another classic :-)

Christina RN LMT said...

Hey, I'm Kate, too...only I don't have as much class as you!

Earl said...

Your grit is way too low - the entire test is invalid - but I could see the Kate comparison - great musical "Kiss me, Kate" saw it once when I was very young - pre-Shakespeare.

Sparrow said...

I turn out to be the classy Myrna Loy, probably because I picked the small well-trained dog. Happily I get paired with Cary Grant as well!