I've got a bunch of stuff I haven't managed to write about so I'm going to make a list.
- Last night's Gun Nuts was fantastic. The hour flew by and our guest, James Yeager of Tactical Response, was so terrific we've asked him back to do another hour sometime soon. If you missed it, learn how to download at gunnuts-tng.com!
- my buddy Kaveman has found religion - & it's not what you think!
- Chicago area libraries have started kicking people out for having an offensive odor and since I've been known to boot surly teenagers out of the library for giving me lip, I'm all for it. It's not like these people are reading books anyway.
- Mike and our friend Heath are going to the Cleveland Tea Party this evening so if you're going to be there too, look for them. (I have to work.) There will be photos and a full report tomorrow. I urge you to attend one in your area.
- My friend just bought himself a Colt AR - anyone have trouble running 5.56 through one? (He's getting conflicting reports online and wanted me to ask my brilliant and knowledgeable readers for advice)
- Reader (and submariner!) Mark sent me a link to what might possibly be the coolest tshirt ever. (I wear a size small. Just sayin'.)