Saturday, February 6, 2010

braiiiiiiins!

This morning, Mike and I had one of those "which would you rather be, a vampire or a zombie?" discussions that tend to happen before either of you have had enough coffee. Mike thinks that being a vampire sounds too difficult, what with the allergy to sunlight, undead politics and the dandified emo wardrobe requirements.

"I mean, being a zombie is simple - just shuffle around, moan and eat human brains."

I smirked and said, "Well, then, you'd be a natural...that's two thirds of what you do now."

He made a face at me and muttered under his breath. "Bah. I don't moan."

5 comments:

On a Wing and a Whim said...

cafffeeeeeiiiinnnnnnnnneeee.....

kaaaawwwwfeeeeeeee....

Modern zombie cries, anyone?

Carteach0 said...

The other day, I had to check myself from saying this to a student: "I'm hungrier than a brain sucking zombie dining at the Democratic National Convention".

Almost said it....

Did it MY way said...

To Zombia or not to Zombie.

See Ya

Old NFO said...

Zombie works, as long as I get COFFEEEEEEEEEEE :-)

Ed Rasimus said...

Carteach0:

Now you've planted a seed. How will I resist using that before my slavering community college American Government students tomorrow?

Hardly a worry, they won't get it.